Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Living within your means!

Something I have come to realize very clearly is how living within our means is directly proportionate to how much gold we make.What I mean is, because I make a certain amount each day off various markets and investments I am more able to use my money for new ideas and/or investments.


As it stands, I can throw around 1-2k into a profitable market, a new gold making idea, or an investment, and not really worry about that gold because of where I am at with my overall gold pool, and my steady income. A couple months ago this would never have been the case, because I did not  have the confidence in the market that I have now.

I predict that in a couple months time, I will be throwing around 10-15k as if it is nothing special, because of the massive effect of inflation, and my increased daily income due to many maxed automated professions.

How well do you live within your means of making gold? Any foreseeable changes to your daily gold making system in Cataclysm?

::Xalted

No comments:

Post a Comment