Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Start of Something New!

Welcome to my gold Blog!

My name is Xalted, and I play a Blood Elf Holy Paladin on US-Mal'Ganis. I have been making gold since the start of Wrath of the Lich King and have never really been at a loss when it comes to making what has become an ever covetted resource in the World of Warcraft. Halfway through the Wrath of the Lich King expansion I purchased a Tundra Mammoth and was always able to have the best craftable gear for my class and spec when each new raid instance came out.

The purpose of this Blog is simply to educate players and new gold entrepreneurs so that they can spend less time stressing over how to pay for repair bills, or how to come up with enough gold to level new professions, and have more time to spend doing what they love.


I will shoot for a bi-weekly posting frequency, but we will see how it goes as the game evolves.

::Xalted

No comments:

Post a Comment